The Actual Lists

Friday, January 2, 2015

Movie - Clueless (1995)

So for the first movie to check off the list, I decided on Clueless. People have been telling me for years that I need to see this movie, so I'm finally sitting down to watch it. I think for movies, I'll give a general opinion at the end, but first, my thoughts during the movie itself.

Thoughts while watching:
What is with that hat?
Learn how to pronounce Haitians!!
I wish getting good grades were actually that simple.
This poor new girl.
90'S MAKEOVER SCENE, YES!!!
Wait, now she's getting mugged?
What's the deal with this Amber chick? I don't get her.
That's NOT how you make cookies. How do you mess up cut and bakes?
Girls don't actually set their exes stuff on fire. No.
This is the cheesiest profession of love scene ever.
How does Mel feel about his daughter and ex-stepson dating? Especially with his whole "You divorce wives, not children" thing.

Closing thoughts:
I'm pretty sure that movie is the most 90's movie that ever happened. It was wonderful. All of the essentials were there - new girl got a makeover, new girl became the most popular thing in school, someone threw up drunk at a party, the new girl gets the guy she liked from the beginning, the main character gets the guy, and they all lived happily ever after. It even ends with a kiss. Wonderful. Would DEFINITELY watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment